Welcome to the Fuel Experts Association
Who are the Fuel Experts?
- Global fuel supply and distribution
- Biofuel production
- Air quality emissions analysis
- Additives & Catalysts
- Fuel sampling & testing
- Fuel storage, dispensing & filtration
- Green products & Nanotechnology
- Research & development (University academic)
- Vehicle telematics
We are dedicated to facilitating the control of costs and emissions across all modes of transport and, as a qualification for membership, all FEA Members will commit to the research, development and manufacture of products and systems which, whilst contributing to increased performance, will result in the reduction of running costs and CO2 emissions.
The Fuel Experts Members
Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC).
- Founded in 1991, the Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC) is a trade association that represents the interests of oil fired appliance, oil storage tank and supply equipment manufacturers in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Trade association activity typically includes participating in industry consultations, developing technical solutions and liaison with EU an national government agencies to ensure the long term future of home heating using liquid fuels.
- OFTEC also operates a government licenced competent persons register for oil heating technicians that have demonstrated their competence through a network of training and assessment centres.
Oil Tank Supplies Ltd.
- Oil Tank Supplies has over 40 years’ experience of designing, building and installing fuel storage tanks from 100 litres to 200,000 litres.
- Oil Tank Supplies is the only Tank Manufacturing Company that manufactures Installs, Decommissions and Services storage tanks using our highly trained competent technicians to OFTEC OFS T200 standards and to certify 20 year life expectancy.
- Oil Tank Supplies is a Licensed Waste Management company that can take any tanks for Licensed Duty of Care Disposal.
- Oil Tank Supplies are certified to ISO 9001 and OFTEC OFS/T200.
- Oil Tank Supplies are registered dealers in controlled oils (RDCO) so can uplift and transfer fuels legally.
- Oil Tank Supplies is situated on a 13 Acre Industrial site with their own logistics, cranes, ADR drivers, appointed persons and Banksmen.
- Oil Tank Supplies has a new modern specialist tank manufacturing facility with overhead cranes, paint spraying shop and shot blasting facility.
- Diesel Pure Inc. is a privately held research and development effort focused on fuel filtration and tank cleaning solely for fuel sustainability and rejuvenation.
- Diesel Pure Inc. in conjunction with leading labs and scientists specialises in research focused on testing, developing and delivering complete filtration systems for ULSD,
- Bio blends and Jet A fuel derivatives stored fuel and tanks.
- Diesel Pure Inc. work closely with customers to reduce operating costs and ensure diesel waste is eliminated safely for both the organisation and the environment.
- ILTong Tech International Group is an emerging global leader in the development and production of genuine and effective ‘Green Technologies’
- ILTong UK are at the forefront of developing new nanotechnologies to meet the worlds environmental challenges and aim to reserve the planets resources.
- Over the past 15 years ILTong have spent more than £500 million on research and development and the patenting of products that reduce carbon and operational costs
- TankCare is a sister company of Oil Tank Supplies and has been assembled with the expertise and resources needed to ensure trouble free operation of fuel oil storage and dispensing facilities.
- The aim of TankCare is to provide a range of services that are cost effective, reliable, successful and proven to remedy poor tank condition and fuel degradation.
- TankCare offer service plans which include an immediate assessment backed with a fuel sample analysis and detailed report, from which appropriate treatment and long term maintenance and preventative services can be identified, established and implemented.
- TankCare recognises the requirement for optimum fuel storage and fuel quality to protect against environmental issues and strives today to design, build and develop technologies to combat the legislation changes of our tomorrows.
University of Sheffield
- Sheffield University partner with organisations large and small to work together to find novel solutions to real-world problems.
- Working with organisations Sheffield researchers are informing public policy, supporting economic growth and making a positive difference to society.
- Sheffield University have a range of state of the art equipment and facilities to support the research and development of new technologies within the oil industry.
- In 2014 Sheffield University were placed in the top 10 in the country by the Research Excellence Framework.
We’ve got your back